Friday, January 7, 2011

Just a Quick Thought or Two

I don't want to take much time or space here, so I am simply going to list two things that our state needs.
  
1) A law making smoking in public parking lots illegal (Seriously, people! Knock it off, knuckleheads!).
   
2) A radiation clinic in the central part of the state for all the hundreds and hundreds of cancer patients who can't afford a two, three, five, or six hour drive five days a week!
  
Now how do we go about making these two dreams realities? Anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Let's just make smoking illegal! Do everyone a favor. I know that's a lot to ask, but there is always going to be that idiot that smokes in the non-smoking section anyway, or in the parking lot anyway. My fiance's roommate and brother both smoke, and I don't want to be exposed to that! But I don't want to be chased out of the living room either. Common courtesy people! If you wanna smoke yourselves to death, do it in private! Which, by definition, is "alone". Where your secondhand smoke won't be inhaled by anyone but you and maybe your poor forsaken pet goldfish.

    And if cancer is such a huge problem in the united states, why aren't there -more- radiation clinics? So instead of just placing one in the central part of the state, just build more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with both your comments, but I think some people have to progress by small steps... especially smokers, cuz they can't breathe if they move faster!!! :D

    ReplyDelete