Sunday, September 19, 2010

First Things First...

Okay, this is not going to be your typical cutesy-pie, sunshine and lollypops blog.
   
I'm not about to sugar-coat anything, and like my title implies, I will make no apologies for anything I say here.
   
First off, let me just lay down the law here. You are more than welcome to your opinion. You are even welcome to share it. But I will NOT argue with anyone. If I like your comment, I will post it. If I don't like it, nobody will ever see it.
 
Please don't think that doesn't mean you can't disagree with me. Especially if I think your point is valid, or even if it's just funny, I will allow it.
   
Now, you should also know I have strong feelings about the following:

1) Anything tobacco related. These companies and their management are EVIL.
2) Marriage and Family - I don't hate, I'm not a bigot, but same-sex marriage is wrong.
3) Education - I am a teacher, and am sick and tired of politicians--who can't even put their own words together--telling us how we are messing it up, when the real problem lies in the lack of example in their leadership, and in the failing family that politically-correct morons are destroying.
4) Religion - I am perfectly fine with whatever religion you profess, but please quit using religion as an excuse to bash others. I believe you have the right to your own doctrines, please allow me the same right. Religious bigotry SHOULD have died out decades ago, but too many closed-minded idiots won't get past their own pack of lies long enough to let it happen.

This isn't to say I don't feel strongly about other things, but I think these are some of the more prevalent idiocies going on right now. In the future, I will expound further on each topic, plus add some as I go.

Finally, I will use no profanity on my blog, and will not tolerate any in comments. If you want to swear, go back to the trailer park. If you live in a trailer park, stop swearing; it makes you sound less intelligent.
 
I know all of this sounds a bit blunt. Okay. If you don't like it, you are also free to leave. And no need for apologies. Thank you! Come Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment